1. Dissolved oxygen: (0.0～20.0)mg/L
2. Temperature: (0 ~ 40) °C Basic error:
1. Dissolved oxygen: ±0.3mg/L
2. Temperature: ±1°C LCD Automatic temperature compensation, fast response time Portable, easy to carry With our factory dissolved oxygen electrode (polarized film type)
Power supply: 1.5V button battery
(4) Dimensions (mm): Φ40*185 (without electrodes)
Weight: 88g Instrument keyboard
description: Key Function (switch) power on and off.
How to use and correct the procedure:
1.CAL calibration key (long press 5 seconds to enter the calibration interface)
2.HOLD lock/hold key, Fahrenheit/Celsius temperature conversion key.
3.JPB-70A pen-type intelligent dissolved oxygen analyzer (hereinafter referred to as the instrument) is mainly designed to facilitate the user to carry on-site operation. The instrument can be divided into two parts: sensor and electronic unit. The sensor uses a polarographic film-type dissolved oxygen electrode. The electronic unit is composed of high integrated circuits. The instrument uses a dot-matrix liquid crystal display to display dissolved oxygen values and temperatures.
1 x Dissolved Oxygen Meter
1 x English Instruction Manual
10 set Zero oxygen reagent